Calories per portion: 431kcal
- 500g cashews
- 100g walnuts
- 30 dates
- 150g of frozen raspberries
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 100ml water
- 2tbsp golden syrup (optional extra really, just makes it a bit sweeter)
- 25g dessicated coconut
- dash of lemon juice
- Soak cashews overnight in a bowl of water, or alternatively, soak for an hour or so in boiling water.
- Line a 20cm cake tin (or whatever size really, it’ll just make the base thicker/thinner). Add walnuts and dates to a food processor and blend until a fine meal is produced. Pour into tin and press down to create an even and combined base. Place in freezer.
- Add cashews, water, oil, lemon juice and golden syrup to a food processor and blend on a high speed until a smooth consistency is formed. This may take a good few minutes, depending on the make/quality of your food processor or blended.
- Once your desired consistency is reached, slowly added the raspberries and coconut, and blend until the mixture is a pinkish colour.
- Take the base out of the freezer and pour the mixture on top, smoothing it out with a spatula or palette knife. Add more raspberries and coconut to decorate.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours. When needed, take out of the freezer and either leave on side or place in fridge.