Serves: depends on how much you spread!
Calories per amount made: 256kcal
- 100g mushrooms
- ½ large onion
- Dried parsley
- Dried onion
- 1tbsp dairy free margarine
- 1 tsp thyme
- Small bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break up some bread into pieces and pulse in a food processor or blender until breadcrumbs are formed, and set aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat the margarine until fully melted then add the onions. Sweat the onions for 5 minutes before adding the mushrooms, parsley and garlic, and cook for roughly 7 minutes or until the vegetables have softened.
- Remove from the pan and pour into the food processor with the breadcrumbs, blending until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add the thyme and chopped parsley, taste, and season to how you like it. Finished!